lördag 1 december 2007

I'll ask 21 questions and they all about us

You gotta love it...
I just wanna chill and twist a lot
Catch suns in my 7-45
You drive me crazy shorty I
Need to see you and feel you next to me
I provide everything you need and I
Like your smile I don't wanna see you cry
Got some questions that I gotta ask and I
Hope you can come up with the answers babe

Do you believe me when I tell you, you the one I'm loving
Are you mad 'cause I'm asking you 21 questions?
Are you my soulmate? 'Cause if so, you're a blessing
Do you trust me enough, to tell me your dreams?
If I was down would you say things to make me smile?
I treat you how you want to be treated, just teach me how

If I was with some other guy and someone happened to see
And when you asked me about it I said "It wasn't me"
Would you believe me?
Or get up and leave me?
How deep is our bond?
If that's all it takes for you to be gone

We only humans we make mistakes
To make it up I do whatever it take
I love you like a fat kid love cake
You know my style I'll say anything to make you smile

Inga kommentarer: