tisdag 15 januari 2008

Pearly gates

Now if you followed my footsteps and walked through my shoes
You wouldn't go against me cause you know you would lose
It's been along time comin I done paid my dues
Now everytime I turn around it's like I'm back in the news
___________

Now homey if I go to hell and you make it to the pearly gates
Tell the boss man we got beef
And tell his only son I'm a see him when I see him
And when I see him, I'm a beat him like a movie
For leavin us out to dry
For not showin me no signs they watchin over me
Yo! We a new breed in two thousand six
We don't give a fuck about that religious bullshit
Show me where the cash at
I'm prayin to myself hopin I ain't got to spank you
In the bible times, they ain't had to deal with the shit
We dealin within, these survival times

Inga kommentarer: