fredag 4 januari 2008

det här gör mig glad!

"I would like to remain anonymous but I have a good tip bout Chris brown. I am 18 years old, so don't worry.
He had met me at a club a couple nights ago. Word had gotten around that he was coming & me and my girls got ready. Once in the club, we saw that it was PACKED with girls.

Anyway, I was walking towards the bar & I felt someone pulling on my hand. I turn around and see that it's Chris Brown.

We get into a conversation & next thing I knew we were on the dance floor. He is honestly an amazing dancer! But anyway after about an hour of dancing, he asked me if I wanted to head back to his hotel ... and I said sure and his bodyguard let us out the door.

Well one thing led to another and me and him slept together ... all I wanted to say was Superhead was right about the boy! He knows exactly what to do & he is packing something BIG in his pants."

Inga kommentarer: