lördag 15 september 2007

Shady

Ciara ft. Ludacris - Oh
This is where they stay crunk, throw it up, dubs on the Cadillac
White tees, Nikes, gangstas don't know how to act
Adamsville, Bankhead, College Park, Carver Homes
Hummers floatin' on chrome
Chokin' on that home-grown
They got that southern cookin'
They got them fellas lookin
'Thinkin' I was easy, I can see it'
That's when I say no, what fo'
Shawty can't handle this
Ciara got that fire, like

Beyoncé ft. Jay-Z - That's How You Like It
I need a thug that'll have my back
Do-rag, Nike Airs to match
Ain't nothin' wrong with that(That's how I like it, baby)
Where my thugs at?
White T-Shirt, I love that
Timberland boots, you does that, it's a fact
(That's how I like it, baby)

Rihanna - There's A Thug In My LIfe
I know his crew is kinda shady
Sometimes it gets kinda crazy
But he treats me like a lady, gives me everything I need
I don't care who's hating on me, 'cause every night he's waiting on me
He's got mad personality, a side they never see
My friends tell me to slow down, but everytime that he's around
My heart don't lock down, I feel love and I'm so proud


Inga kommentarer: